I’ve found myself working on TTime, the Technion Timetable Scheduler, quite a bit lately. Lots of cool stuff went in:
- Boaz Goldstein’s TCal, a Cairo-based schedule renderer (could you believe the old version used MozEmbed?)
- Sports courses are now correctly parsed
- Ability to select specific lectures and groups for the automated scheduler
- A manual scheduler - given an existing schedule, you can ask to show all alternatives at once, and hand-pick them. Some people (Tom, for example) prefer this.
- Just for kicks - interoperability with Grandpa’s XML format
I’ve also cleaned up the packaging quite a bit - it can now be installed using
setup.rb, or the updated Debian package. I think it may soon be time to tag a